Photo courtesy of Maxpedtion.
Maxpedition just announced their first knife ever, the FEROX Folding Knife. This knife will feature a black drop point blade (plain or serrated) made with 5Cr13 stainless steel heat-treated to 56/59HRc; a fiber reinforced nylon handle with an ambidextrous fast-action opening flipper; a tip down carry pocket clip; liner lock; and a thong hole. All hardware is black stainless steel. Its handle will come in three colors: black, OD Green, or Khaki. An all-purpose folder, this knife will retail at $29.99. They will be releasing the FEROX sometime during early October of this year.
- Blade: 3.25″ / 82.5mm
- Handle (closed) length: 4.5″ / 114.3mm
- Overall (open) length: 7.75″ / 196.8mm
- Blade thickness: 0.125″ / 3.1mm
- Steel: 5Cr13 heat-treated to 56/59HRc
- Blade grind: High V-grind